WRITING & EDITING SERVICES
Hi, I'm Ana Gascon Ivey. I believe everyone should have access to medical information including consumers with low literacy skills. That's why I turn complex health studies into easy-to-read stories for readers of all levels. I'm also bilingual and enjoy translating content into Spanish to help you reach the ever-growing Hispanic population.
For B2B clients, I write on topics that are relevant in today's changing healthcare climate from marketing strategies to trends in consumer health spending.
My portfolio includes working with:
• Dentistry 4 Children: website overhaul, blog posts, sales sheets and translation
• Dodge Communications/Merge Atlanta: new pulmonary website content for University Hospitals in Ohio
• BioIQ: B2B blog posts, social media posts and weekly summaries of current healthcare news
• FC&A Publishing: stories for health and nutrition books on topics such as asthma; breast, colon and prostate cancer; heart disease and stroke; diabetes; osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; sleep disorders; dementia and Alzheimer's disease
• FutureNow Detox Center: new website content and guidebook
• Northeast Georgia Health System: articles for Communicare magazine
• WebMD: newsletters, email campaigns, Facebook ads, magazine articles and native features for a wide range of brand clients such as AARP, Quaker Oats, Walgreens, MD Anderson, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, National Institutes of Health
• WriterGirl: B2B blog posts and TV & radio announcements for COX Health Marketing; new dermatology website content for Temple University Health System in Pennsylvania; Safe Narcotics Prescribing page for El Camino Hospital in California